Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by jephen <re...@jumpintl.com> on 2006/09/18 11:48:43 UTC

can't popup new window from an existing popup window

when i try to open a new popup window which will be another screen from an
existing popup window,it say"connecting to www.localhost.com.....".
 why?
thanks a lot!

Re: can't popup new window from an existing popup window

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
You are trying to pass the form fields from the original window to the
popup window? If so, then yes, you want to use the "updateFormFields"
attribute on the configurePopup tag. If you want to update fields in
the form of the original page, then the configurePopup tag should
contain a retrievePopupOutput tag for each field in the original form
that needs to be updated on completion of the nested page flow popup
window. You can both update fields in the popup as well as in the
original form on completion of the popup. There is a NetUI test in the
SVN repository that does this. It might serve as an example. Look at
the controllers in...
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/beehive/trunk/netui/test/webapps/drt/src/tags/popupFormBean/
and pages in...
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/beehive/trunk/netui/test/webapps/drt/web/tags/popupFormBean/