Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com> on 2003/05/12 14:44:38 UTC

[OFF-TOPIC] Re: Linux install?

Floppy drive is unavailable.

You have two options:

1) repartition your drive using a Windows utility like Partition Magic to
provide an empty partition (1-2GB) in addition to your Windows partition,
then install Linux to that partition.

2) Leave everything the way it is, and check out the Windows-friendly
distributions of Slackware, BigSlack and ZipSlack:
http://www.slackware.org/zipslack/

John