Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Cox, Charlie" <cc...@cincom.com> on 2003/04/23 15:15:40 UTC

RE: FOP (correction)

I should really look before I reply :)
my apologies. I actually removed:
org.w3c.dom
org.w3c.dom.events
org.xml.sax (and sub-packages)

you want to leave the other org.w3c.dom packages

these were the classes that conflicted with xerces that shipped with 4.0. I
have not tried with 4.1, but I would guess the same classes are affected.

Charlie

RE: FOP (correction)

Posted by Steve Guo <j2...@yahoo.com>.
I have used the sample FopServlet under tomcat4.1.18
for jdk1.4 on windows 2000 without any problem.