Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Meyer, Stefan" <S....@S2neueinformatik.de> on 2006/12/05 11:59:17 UTC

Trinidad and Facelets

Hi,

I have configured facelets and trinidad according to the wiki on
myfaces.apache.org. It seems to work unless I use ui-Tags.

This is the simple template:

	xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
	xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
   xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"
	xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
	xmlns:tr="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad"
	title="Facelets">

Test

			<ui:include src="/leftmenu/leftmenu.xhtml">
			</ui:include>

Tomcat's answer is that the requested resource is not available. No
Exceptions are thrown. I if remove ui:include it will work.

Any ideas?

--
Stefan Meyer

Re: Trinidad and Facelets

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hello Stefan,

I am using it and it works for me

I have something like

  <ui:include src="page.xhtml" />

note that page.xhtml is in the directory (here in my case)
als the *master* page.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf