Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by gi...@mac.com on 2005/07/06 19:07:10 UTC

Tiles subview mixing html and jsf

Hi
I'm trying to use a combination of html and jsf in a tiles included
subview.
This isn't the actual code but serves to illustrate the problem.

If I do this:

<f:verbatim>
<h4>
<h:outputText value="My heading"/>
</h4>
</f:verbatim>

the jsf output appears before the html:

My heading<h4></h4>

However if I do this:

<f:verbatim><h4></f:verbatim>
<h:outputText value="My heading"/>
<f:verbatim></h4></f:verbatim>

I get a mismatched tag exception:

[ServletException in:/WEB-INF/templates/footer.jsp] /WEB-INF/
templates/footer.jsp(9,19)
The element type "h4" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "

I appreciate some suggestions it's really driving me crazy, I need to
mix html and jsf but can find no practical way of doing so.
Thanks
Gianni

Re: Tiles subview mixing html and jsf

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
stay tuned for the happiness!

in JSF1.2, there will be no need for using this work around anymore ;))

regards,

Martin

Posted by gi...@mac.com.

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.