Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Veit Guna <ve...@gmx.de> on 2006/10/29 02:11:20 UTC

HtmlPanelTabbedPane - getTabChangerListener

Hi.

I'm using the TabChangerListener together with the HtmlPanelTabbedPane
(Tomahawk). I've added the listener through the
addTabChangeListener(Listener) method on HtmlPanelTabbedPane
(t:TabChangerListener tag). Works so far. But how can I check, if it has
already been added to the panel? There's a getTabChangeListener on
HtmlPanelTabbedPane, but this returns a MethodBinding which is null and
doesn't return a type of Listener.

regards,
Veit