Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rui Oliveira <ol...@milu.ipn.pt> on 2000/07/27 14:59:27 UTC

Re[2]: Problem with a Bean

Thx... It Worked...

But Imagine that I have a directory named "c:\foobar" and that I want to
create a new context that goes from "/foobar" how do I get beans from
that directory?

Do I need to set that directory to execute beans in a configuration
file?

The solution you gave works because it is under the directory "webapps" of
tomcat, right?

Is there a way to run all of this outside tomcat's directory structure?

Rui