Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by Ethan Rose <er...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2021/11/04 19:26:29 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Ozone 1.2.0 RC1

Hello all,

Fixes have been applied on top of RC0 and I would now like to call a vote
for RC1. RC1 fixes the following issues with RC0:
- Docs are now included in the release tarball.
- HDDS-5908 has been included to fix a potential read failure for multi
part upload keys.
- HDDS-5933 has been included to fix a dependency issue that was causing an
unnecessary size increase in the release tarball.

472 Jiras were resolved as part of this release. RC0 fixed 468 jiras. Each
of the above mentioned jiras had an original fix jira and a cherry pick
jira for the release branch, resulting in the increase of 4 fixes over RC0.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDDS-5893?jql=project%20%3D%20HDDS%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.2.0

The RC1 tag can be found on Github at:
https://github.com/apache/ozone/releases/tag/ozone-1.2.0-RC1

The source and binary tarballs can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ozone/1.2.0-rc1/

Maven artifacts are staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheozone-1002/

The public key used to sign the artifacts can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ozone/KEYS

The fingerprint of the key used to sign the artifacts is:
00D357B731EBDD66D7CA91B39146CE06B541B7E7

Thanks,
Ethan Rose

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ozone 1.2.0 RC1

Posted by Ethan Rose <er...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for checking the rc Attila. I have fixed the issue and will send out
a new release candidate soon.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ozone 1.2.0 RC1

Posted by Attila Doroszlai <ad...@apache.org>.