Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by digho <di...@oracle.com> on 2011/10/24 13:48:45 UTC

failure in parsing pdf files with tika 0.9 with nutch 1.3

Please refer to this question in nutch forum:
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/not-able-to-parse-adobe-9-0-pdfs-using-1-3-tika-parser-tp3434055p3434055.html

Please tell me if I am doing anything wrong in using tika parser. Else, is
there a version of tika parser that has got this fixed?

Thanks for your time.

Re: failure in parsing pdf files with tika 0.9 with nutch 1.3

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Mon, 24 Oct 2011, digho wrote:
> Please tell me if I am doing anything wrong in using tika parser. Else,
> is there a version of tika parser that has got this fixed?

I'd suggest you try with Tika 0.10 and see if that has fixed it (there are
certainly some PDF fixes in since 0.9, so it's worth a go)

Nick