Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/26 02:07:44 UTC

[VOTE] Graduate OpenMeetings from the Incubator

During incubation, OpenMeetings has

   * Produced 1 Releases
   * Added 5 new Committer/PPMC members and shows constant community activities
   * Cleared IP on all code
   * Developed Roadmap(s) for the next major and minor releases in a
community process and started working on that

Given these accomplishments, I propose that we submit the following
graduation
resolution to the incubator PMC.

Please VOTE over the next 72 hours on the resolution below:

[ ] +1 Graduate OpenMeetings from the Incubator per the resolution below.
[ ] +0 Don't care.
[ ] -1  Don't graduate OpenMeetings from the Incubator because:

Charter here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Draft+Charter

and copied below:

    X. Establish the Apache OpenMeetings Project

       open-source software, for distribution at no charge to
       the public, related to OpenMeetings Web-Conferencing tool.

       Committee (PMC), to be known as the "Apache OpenMeetings Project",
       Foundation; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the Apache OpenMeetings Project be and hereby is
       related to the OpenMeetings Web-Conferencing tool;
       and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache OpenMeetings" be
       and hereby is created, the person holding such office to
       serve at the direction of the Board of Directors as the chair
       of the Apache OpenMeetings Project, and to have primary
responsibility
       for management of the projects within the scope of
       responsibility of the Apache OpenMeetings Project; and be it further

       Apache OpenMeetings Project:

         * Alexei Fedotov                 <aa...@apache.org>
         * Sebastian Wagner           <se...@apache.org>
         * Maxim Solodovnik           <so...@apache.org>
         * Oliver Becherer               <sm...@apache.org>
         * Rodion Volkov                 <rc...@apache.org>
         * Eugen Schwert                <es...@apache.org>
         * German Grekhov             <gg...@apache.org>
         * Timur Tleukenov              <ti...@apache.org>
         * Alvaro Bustos Ruiz          <al...@apache.org>
         * George Kirkham              <gk...@apache.org>
         * Stephen Cottham            <me...@apache.org>
         * Sascha Xander               <sx...@apache.org>
         * Evgeny Rovinsky             <ro...@apache.org>

       NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Sebastian Wagner
       be appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache OpenMeetings, to
       serve in accordance with and subject to the direction of the
       death, resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification,
       or until a successor is appointed; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the initial Apache OpenMeetings PMC be and hereby is
       tasked with the creation of a set of bylaws intended to
       encourage open development and increased participation in the
       Apache OpenMeetings Project; and be it further

       RESOLVED, that the Apache OpenMeetings Project be and hereby
       Incubator OpenMeetings podling; and be it further

       Incubator OpenMeetings podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator
       Project are hereafter discharged.

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: [VOTE] Graduate OpenMeetings from the Incubator

Posted by Ich <ic...@oliver-becherer.name>.
+1

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
+1
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Posted by Irina Arkhipets <ia...@unipro.ru>.
+1

Regards,
Irina Arkhipets

Posted by greenes <zu...@gmail.com>.
+1

------------------

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Yes,

there will be a vote on the Incubator list showing the results and listing
binding votes from the community vote.

Sebastian

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
+1 (mentor)