Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri <ca...@steelwedge.com> on 2011/04/08 09:25:30 UTC

Axis2 (1.5.4) Handler & Phase Usage

Hello All,

I am currently trying the axis2 - (v1.5.4 ) to check how the phase and handler work, by defining the modules and configuring the services for the deployed modules. Referred http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/modules.html
I tried to deploy the sample logging module (which deployed correctly) mentioned there and then when tried to deploy the service (MyServiceWithModule.aar - sample) which engages this module. While deploying the service, I am facing an error. (Attached). I did change the axis2 config file as well as mentioned http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/modules.html.

I need to plan to my custom handler pretty extensively, but the sample itself has stuck.
Can someone throw light  on this.

Regards,

Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

RE: Axis2 (1.5.4) Handler & Phase Usage

Posted by Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri <ca...@steelwedge.com>.
Hello Pradeep,

The service itself is not getting deployed when engaged with the sample logging module with already available phase.

Regards,

Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

Plan. Perform. Profit.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICEĀ  This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information and may contain information that is also proprietary and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and then delete this message and its attachments from your system. Thank you.

Posted by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri <ca...@steelwedge.com>.
Hello,

Would appreciate if anybody can provide any pointers.

Regards,

Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri
Principal Software Engineer