Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net> on 2011/09/07 10:38:56 UTC

Off for 10 days

Hi,

I'll be off for the next 10 days.

I'm taking some vacations in NYC.

I might have an Internet connection there, but that's not 100% sure.

See you in 10 days.

Cheers,
Pierre-Arnaud

Re: Off for 10 days

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 9/7/11 11:25 AM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot<pa...@marcelot.net>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'll be off for the next 10 days.

Have fun !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Off for 10 days

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'll be off for the next 10 days.

Have fun!

> I'm taking some vacations in NYC.

While there check out Carmines for a great feast. BWay and 91st if I
remember. Stay away from French restaurants :-D

--
Best Regards,
-- Alex

Re: Off for 10 days

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi guys,

Just to let you know that I'm back from NYC.
Awesome city, loved it. :)

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud