Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/02 02:28:13 UTC

[MERGE] javelin is now merged into master - doc build conflicts

For some reason, document conflicts did not appear in my git "merge
conflicts", I resolved doc conflicts after the merge now.

Jessica T, please double check if my resolution for these conflicts, I
have little idea to verify the correctness of these document.

Kelven

Re: [MERGE] javelin is now merged into master - doc build conflicts

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Feb 1, 2013, at 8:28 PM, Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com> wrote:

> For some reason, document conflicts did not appear in my git "merge
> conflicts", I resolved doc conflicts after the merge now.
>
> Jessica T, please double check if my resolution for these conflicts, I
> have little idea to verify the correctness of these document.
>
> Kelven

All set for the release branch now then? (We can fix issues obviously as we go)