Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lee Clemens <ja...@leeclemens.net> on 2009/07/28 04:36:42 UTC

Struts 2.x and Java 6 and/or Servlet 2.5

With Java 5's EOL coming on October 30th and the additional features
available in Servlet API 2.5 - is there any timeline for updating Struts
2.x's platform requirements?

Or have I misunderstood and these are only Minimum requirements?

Re: Struts 2.x and Java 6 and/or Servlet 2.5

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Lee Clemens wrote:
> With Java 5's EOL coming on October 30th and the additional features
> available in Servlet API 2.5 - is there any timeline for updating Struts
> 2.x's platform requirements?
>
> Or have I misunderstood and these are only Minimum requirements?

They're minimum requirements.

Dave