Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Javier Puerto <ja...@apache.org> on 2016/12/28 11:43:30 UTC

Angular 2 integration tutorial

Hi devs,

I've created a small tutorial to integrate Angular 2 application with
Apache Cordova. I wonder if it could be useful for the community and in
that case here is the link so you can refer to it in case that you found it
useful.

https://www.becompany.ch/en/blog/tech/2016/10/19/creating-apache-cordova-app-with-angular2.html

Best regards.

Re: Angular 2 integration tutorial