Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chinmoy Chakraborty <cc...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/24 15:31:31 UTC

How to mention a namespace for POJO service?

Hi All,

How to mention a namespace for POJO service?

Chinmoy

Re: How to mention a namespace for POJO service?

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hu Chinmoy ,
Following articles might help you
.
http://wso2.org/library/2060
http://www.developer.com/java/other/article.php/10936_3726461_1

Thank you!
Deepal

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Chinmoy,

Yes, put it in services directory in exploded format, you do not have to
have it in aar file.  You would have something like the following
directory structure for a service called ConvertTemp

ConvertTemp (dir)
ConvertTemp\iseries\wsbeans\converttemp  (is the directory where POJO
resides)
ConvertTemp\META-INF (contains services.xml file and MANIFEST.MF file)

A sample services.xml file is as follows:

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<service activate="true" name="ConvertTemp" scope="application"
targetNamespace="http://converttemp.wsbeans.iseries">
  <description>Converts temperature from F to C</description>
- <messageReceivers>
  <messageReceiver class="
org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver" mep="
http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only" />
  <messageReceiver class="
org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver" mep="
http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out" />
  </messageReceivers>
  <parameter name="ServiceClass">
iseries.wsbeans.converttemp.ConvertTempServices</parameter>
  <schema schemaNamespace="http://converttemp.wsbeans.iseries/xsd" />
  </service>

Nadir Amra

"Chinmoy Chakraborty" <cc...@gmail.com> wrote on 04/24/2008 09:57:18 AM:

> Hi Nadir,
>
> Thanks a lot for your response but where that services.xml should
> reside? Correct me if I am wrong, for a POJO service we dont need .
> aar file. we only need to put the class file in POJO directory.
>
> are you saying that I should put services.xml file directly into the
> services directory?
>
> Chinmoy
>

> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Chinmoy.
>
> In services.xml, in the service element, yoy can add targetNamespace
> attribute.
>
> <service activate="true" name="ConvertTemp" scope="application"
> targetNamespace="http://converttemp.wsbeans.iseries">
>

> Also, you can add schema element below.
>
> <schema schemaNamespace="http://nfs400_thr.wsbeans.iseries/xsd" />
>

> Nadir Amra