Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org> on 2016/04/01 00:44:37 UTC

Re: [RFC] Mesos Releases and Support

Thanks for all those who commented on the doc so far. The feedback was
great.

I'm planning to finalize the doc by end of this week, so please provide
feedback if you haven't and wanted to.

Regarding the proposals themselves, looks like most people are in favor of
proposal 1. We can probably punt on LTS until we get some experience with
the new release and patch policies.