Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by chad kellerman <ck...@alabanza.com> on 2002/06/14 21:03:08 UTC

TurbineResources.properties

Hello everyone,

     I hope everyone had a great week........??

Anyway, I have installed Tomcat 4.03.   And everything seems to work like a
charm.  All the example jsp/servlets work as they should.

My question,  why in the catalina.out file, do I get

java.io.FileNotFoundException: null/WEB-INF/conf/TurbineResources.properties

I never installed Turbine on my server.  Should I?

From the website it says "Turbine is a servlet based framework that allows
experienced Java developers to quickly build secure web applications"

Why is this error showing in my logs when I just have Tomcat?

Thansk for the help..

--chad