Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Panayotis Matsinopoulos <ma...@rayo.gr> on 2010/08/27 23:41:17 UTC

Log an error found in Maven Documentation

  Hi,

Sorry, these are my first days with Maven and my first message to maven
mail lists.
I was reading Maven documentation and I wanted to report an error in the
document.
Does anybody know where shall I report this too?

Is there any official process for reporting errors in the documentation
of Maven?

Thanks in advance
Panayotis

Re: Log an error found in Maven Documentation

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Try here http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNGSITE

2010/8/27 Panayotis Matsinopoulos <ma...@rayo.gr>:
>  Hi,
>
> Sorry, these are my first days with Maven and my first message to maven mail
> lists.
> I was reading Maven documentation and I wanted to report an error in the
> document.
> Does anybody know where shall I report this too?
>
> Is there any official process for reporting errors in the documentation of
> Maven?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Panayotis

Olivier
http://twitter.com/olamy
http://fr.linkedin.com/in/olamy
http://www.viadeo.com/fr/profile/olivier.lamy7

Re: Log an error found in Maven Documentation

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Ok, just checking as there are several books out there as well. The JIRA
link provided earlier is the one to use.
Please provide a "patch" (a description of what to change". As the
archetypes are updated every now and then, there is likely to be difference.
So the best thing would be if the docs don't say "should look like this" but
rather "should contain something similar to".

/Anders

Posted by Panayotis Matsinopoulos <ma...@rayo.gr>.

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.

Posted by Panayotis Matsinopoulos <ma...@rayo.gr>.