Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Assion Marcus <Ma...@extern.consorsbank.de> on 2016/11/02 09:57:40 UTC

Exchange information from one eventhandler to another one

Hi everyone,

I have built an event handler, which listens to replication events (@Property(name = "event.topics", value = { ReplicationAction.EVENT_TOPIC })).

Within the EventHandler I am catching "Activate" requests. Additionally we have two different versions of an activation, one is the standard page activation, PageEvent (VersionCreated) plus ReplicationEvent (Activate), the other one creates just the ReplicationEvent (Activate) without a PageEvent. What we want to achieve is the distinction of the above mentioned cases.

My question is: Is it possible to get the PageModification information at the ReplicationEventHandler and how (catch both event topics in one handler seems not to solve the problem)?

I would appreciate any tips or hints of you.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Marcus

Der Versender dieser Email ist ein externer Dienstleister f?r die BNP Paribas S.A. Niederlassung Deutschland Standort N?rnberg.
Er tritt im eigenen Namen auf und ist nicht berechtigt, die BNP Paribas S.A. Niederlassung Deutschland Standort N?rnberg im Au?enverh?ltnis zu vertreten.