Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/27 04:42:33 UTC

1.3.x vs master

It was my understanding that everything that goes in 1.3 should go in
the master as well in the current workflow. But this is clearly not
the case:

https://github.com/benoitc/couchdb/compare/master...1.3.x

I don't see any reason for this right now. Is this OK to merge?

- benoît

Re: 1.3.x vs master

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
We owe Jan a review of his work on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1585 before we can pick it
onto the 1.3.x branch.

The other missing commit is 5d4ef93048f4aca24bef00fb5b2c13c54c2bbbb3 which
is a refinement of the fix for COUCHDB-1607. I think it's fine to cherry
pick but would like a quick review anyway.

Re: 1.3.x vs master

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.

Re: 1.3.x vs master

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.