Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/23 14:27:28 UTC

ACEU anyone ?

Hi guys,

I'll be in Sinsheim in 2 weeks for ACEU, I know that Julien will be
there, are there any other MINA committers or users expecting to be
there ? It would be cool if we can have a kind of un-conference or
barcamp, and share beers or any other beverage (including sodas !)

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: ACEU anyone ?

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 10/23/12 5:08 PM, Bernd Fondermann a écrit :
> On 23.10.12 16:58, Bernd Fondermann wrote:

>>> It's only 40€ for the full week, for committers !
>>
>> IS IT? wowzers. I'm sold. I didn't expect the discount to be that huge,
>> so I didn't even check!
>
> booked. I'll be there on selected days, at least Thursday.
great ! :)

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: ACEU anyone ?

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
On 23.10.12 16:58, Bernd Fondermann wrote:
> On 23.10.12 15:25, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>> Le 10/23/12 3:14 PM, Bernd Fondermann a écrit :

>>> No, I live in Frankfurt. I'd be there most of the week, except for
>>> those days where I'm in Munich. Though I had the time to go to
>>> ApacheCon EU, tickets only sell for the whole week, which makes me not
>>> wanting to go because I can only attend one day or so.
>>
>> It's only 40€ for the full week, for committers !
>
> IS IT? wowzers. I'm sold. I didn't expect the discount to be that huge,
> so I didn't even check!

booked. I'll be there on selected days, at least Thursday.

   Bernd

Re: ACEU anyone ?

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.

Re: ACEU anyone ?

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Re: ACEU anyone ?

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@gmail.com>.

Re: ACEU anyone ?

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Le 10/23/12 2:34 PM, Bernd Fondermann a écrit :
>
>  On 23.10.12 14:27, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> I'll be in Sinsheim in 2 weeks for ACEU, I know that Julien will be
>>> there, are there any other MINA committers or users expecting to be
>>> there ? It would be cool if we can have a kind of un-conference or
>>> barcamp, and share beers or any other beverage (including sodas !)
>>>
>>> Thanks !
>>>

>> I'm on a different conference that week. It's a pity since Sinsheim is
>> not far away. If you're in transit through Frankfurt, give me a shout.
>>
>>   Bernd
>>
>>  Sadly, I'll transit through Mannheim...
>

> --
> Regards,
> Cordialement,
> Emmanuel Lécharny
> www.iktek.com
>
> Hi,
I'll be be there,
Bernd you transit through Frankfurt airport ?
julien

Re: ACEU anyone ?

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Re: ACEU anyone ?