Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Stanczak Group <ju...@stanczakgroup.com> on 2007/08/04 22:19:19 UTC

Minimal Client Jars?

Still learning, but where can I find what the minimal required jars are
to run a JMS client? Do I just use the apache-activemq-4.1.1.jar?

--
Justin Stanczak
Stanczak Group

Edmund Burke

Re: Minimal Client Jars?

Posted by Stanczak Group <ju...@stanczakgroup.com>.
Thanks. Now I'll try looking at the site with my eyes open. My bad. :(

--
Justin Stanczak
Stanczak Group

Edmund Burke