Posted to users@camel.apache.org by reena upadhyay <re...@outlook.com> on 2013/12/19 12:21:20 UTC

compatible version of apache cxf, spring and camel

I am trying to deploy apache cxf service on camel.Can anybody tell me the stable compatible version of apache cxf, spring and camel.I am facing jar compatbility issue with different versions.

Re: compatible version of apache cxf, spring and camel

Posted by "kraythe ." <kr...@gmail.com>.
If you are building with maven, use 'mvn dependency:tree' and look for CXF
dependency. It would vary depending upon what version of camel you are
using.

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39