Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net> on 2010/03/01 18:31:38 UTC

Re: Newbie help installing ActiveMQ on Karaf 1.2

Hi,

for the next (5.3.1) version of ActiveMQ, we created activemq-karaf module
that should provide better integration with karaf.

You can find activemq-karaf-5.3.1-SNAPSHOT.xml here

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/activemq/activemq-karaf/5.3.1-SNAPSHOT/

so with the right repo added you should be able to do

features:addUrl
mvn:org.apache.activemq/activemq-karaf/5.3.1-SNAPSHOT/xml/features
features:install activemq
features:install pax-web
features:install activemq-web-console

to have it all installed in karaf.

The proper documentation will come soon.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net