Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Carles Duque <cd...@eic.es> on 2004/06/02 09:46:48 UTC

Dynamic form

Hello!!
I'm using FormValidatorAction to validate forms and all ok. But in my application I have a dynamic form (generate from DB). Can I generate a descriptor.xml dynamically too? How? like a XSP?
Thanks for all.

Carles

Re: Dynamic form

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Yes, you can dynamically generate the descriptor. Instead of specifying a
file specify a cocoon pipeline to generate the xml.  You can use an XSP or
anything else that makes sense.  However, you need to think about
performance. If this descriptor is likely to be reused then you should try
to make it cacheable.