Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "neth6 atozasia.com" <ne...@atozasia.com> on 2001/07/27 03:51:04 UTC

HTTPSamplerFull and Visualizers inconsistency

Hi,

Just want to let u guys know that since I use a corresponding SampleResult to keep each of the load times for the page and it's components, the GraphVisualizer only shows the load time of the main page itself without the load times of its components.  I'll be modifying the GraphVisualizer to reflect these in the next coupla days.  Currently still trying to add a new Visualizer which is in functionality similar to 'View Results' but is in a tree form.

Thanks.

neth