Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com> on 2015/11/24 10:53:10 UTC

Update scala to 2.11.7 and spark to 1.5.2

Hi!

How about to update dependencies?

scala to 2.11.7 and spark to 1.5.2

Any objections?

If no I will create issue and update.
--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: Update scala to 2.11.7 and spark to 1.5.2

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Igniters,

I've updated scala dependencies to latest stable one: scala to 2.11.7 and
spark to 1.5.2
TeamCity and QA smoke test passed.
I've merged changes to ignite-1.5.

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
I created issue for that: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1989

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Sergey Kozlov <sk...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Alexey

Have you tried to build Apache Ignite with suggested changes?

--
Sergey Kozlov

Re: Update scala to 2.11.7 and spark to 1.5.2

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Cos, not sure that I understand what do you mean...

I looked into sparck pom.xml and see that they also use scala 2.11.7
 and also in scala 2.11.7 release notes I see "A 300x more embeddable Scala
REPL, brought to you by a team effort with Apache Spark. "

Scala 2.11.7 is a bugfix update and I think it is safe to update Ignite
from scala 2.11.2 to scala 2.11.7

Could you tell us what is wrong from your point of view?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.