Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ge...@nokia.com on 2002/05/23 14:37:59 UTC

SSL & Digest authentication

Hi,

  Two more questions:

1. Did anyone try to implement HTTP Digest authentication
with Axis ? If you did, please give me some hints. The problem
is that I have to make a conversation between clinet/server in
order to get the necessary values to generate a digest.
I can do this if I rewrite HTTPSender, but I would prefer not
to touch that class, maybe just use a handler to insert some
HTTP headers.

2. This is a bit off-topic, but maybe not so much.
I want to use SSL with my Axis client. No problem here.
I even managed to enable client authentication, everything
runs ok. But how can I configure my system in order to
use different client certificates when sending the request ?
First of all, can I have more certificates in a keystore ?
If so, how can I choose which one to send when creating the
SSL socket ?

Thanx, Geza