Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by galit parnes <gp...@checkpoint.com> on 2005/01/10 13:41:55 UTC

Creating a link to sub-pane

Hi,

In our portal we have links from one sub pane to another (under different
parents).

Until now we used $jslink.getPaneById("parent_pane_id,sub_pane_id").

Since we upgraded to jetspeed 1.5 - when importing a psml file jetspeed is
rewriting all the portlets ids.

So after importing the psml the links does not work anymore.

(We use the export/import to keep our environments synchronized).

My question is:

Is there a way to create a link to 'parent-pane,sub-pane' without using the
portlet's id?

Or is there a way to control the panes ids and avoid the rewriting when
importing the psml?

Thanks,

Galit.