Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2013/05/01 22:17:59 UTC

Is 2.7.0 released?

I'm not sure I saw the vote thread, nor an announcement release, but issues
are being closed that indicate that it has happened.

I appreciate everyone's effort in getting it out, but the vote is a super
important step because it's our last chance to say "is everyone comfortable
with this release".

I'd like to say that it was clearly documented on the release wiki page
(which it is)... but the wiki's been down for two days :P.

Re: Is 2.7.0 released?

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hmm. These packages are on Apache dist so they constitute an official
Apache release. Apache releases must use majority approval with "at least
three PMC members must vote affirmatively for release, and there must be
more positive than negative votes", see
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#what.

Kalle

Re: Is 2.7.0 released?