Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> on 2012/10/19 19:50:14 UTC

International talks

Hi as I mentioned previously on some other thread. I will be giving  talk
on FLOSS communities and development in Cali, Colombia next Saturday.

Free software communities - development in OpenOffice
http://csp.unicatolica.edu.co/agenda.php

Also I have a remote talk earlier that week via Skype in Mexico City at
Universidad Simon Bolivar on a join project on Internships in open source
projects.
http://www.usb.edu.mx/images/banners/Cartel_5tasJornadasQFB_agosto2012.jpg

I hope I can provide some video footage of the first one, not sure about
the second one since it will be on skype and I am not sure the setup will
allow it, maybe some few pictures of the student watching a screen :-)

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice