Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "Fertig, Brian" <br...@philips.com> on 2018/04/06 12:59:09 UTC

Extension Questions

Greetings!

  Im looking to setup Guacamole for 2FA.  I have setup multiOTP and would like to see if its possible to have Guacamole use LDAP for user component and then multiOTP (radius) for the 2nd factor piece.  Is this possible?  Can someone direct me to documentation on how to setup the environment this way?   I have the documentation for LDAP just looking for radius/TOTP documentation.

Best regards,

Brian Fertig
Tools Solutions Architect

RE: Extension Questions

Posted by "Fertig, Brian" <br...@philips.com>.
Nick hey thanks for the info.  In the past I have done LDAP/Radius for 2FA so I was going off of history.  If we can make it work that’s awesome.  The reason I am citing multiOTP is I have it setup in my environment already for some simple 2FA.  I would prefer my users to not have to have another token to auth Guacamole.  By using multiOTP they have one token to auth into the whole environment.  I will dig up some more information on multiOTP and see if I can find any documentation on the radius module.  I am running bleeding edge.  I installed it last night and it seems to be working ok.

Brian

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.