Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Sergey Zakusov <sz...@emdev.ru> on 2008/05/22 09:24:19 UTC

About info command

Hello,

I've found that some providers have implementation for INFO command, for
example SvnExeScmProvider and GitExeScmProvider (partially),
but the problem is in that ScmProvider interface does not support info
command, so how the implementation can be used now?

--
Best regards,
Sergey Zakusov

Phone: +7 (812) 498-72-21
Mobile: +7 (921) 301-77-13

Re: About info command

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I'll take a look at this when I get a chance, then.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: About info command

Re: About info command

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Looks like we need a way to start introducing this into the SCM API. I
have a need for the same command.

- Brett