Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com> on 2009/01/23 10:54:58 UTC

Eclipse: Ignore "target" folders from ctrl + shft + r

I just found this little trick and thought i'd share

Sometimes when using eclipse I need to jump to a file. I press CTRL-SHFT-R
to pop up the resource. However most of the time I end up editing a copy of
the file in a build folder.

The solution to this problem is to Right click the troublesome folder,
select properties and Click Derived. Now when Jumping to files with
CTRL-SHIFT-R  you wont edit the bad copy.

http://robmayhew.com/eclipse-ignore-folder/