Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/12 10:56:11 UTC

Getting WARN: Local transaction had not been commited. Commiting now.

Hi,
 I am using ACTIVE MQ 4.1.1. While running a MDB application with XA
transaction I am getting the following warning message.

17:12:21,577 WARN  [ServerSessionImpl:10] Local transaction had not
been commited.  Commiting now.

My application is running fine. But I am worried if this will have any
effect on the application.
Please suggest why I am getting this warning message.

Thanks and Regards
Ashish

Re: Getting WARN: Local transaction had not been commited. Commiting now.

Posted by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com>.
Any help on this issue?

Thanks
Ashish

Posted by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com>.
Any help on this issue?

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
What that means is that the XA transaction was not started by the
container.  And a local transaction was being used.  Which was also
not terminated by the container.  So ActiveMQ is going to commit if
for since the onMessage() did not produce an exception.

You will need to look into you MDB container to see why it's not
properly enlisting the ActiveMQ resource in the XA transaction.

On Dec 12, 2007 4:56 AM, Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I am using ACTIVE MQ 4.1.1. While running a MDB application with XA
> transaction I am getting the following warning message.
>
> 17:12:21,577 WARN  [ServerSessionImpl:10] Local transaction had not
> been commited.  Commiting now.
>
> My application is running fine. But I am worried if this will have any
> effect on the application.
> Please suggest why I am getting this warning message.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Ashish

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com