Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by rr <r_...@yahoo.com> on 2012/06/20 22:43:35 UTC

embedding activeMQ 5.4.3 with tomcat 6

I set up the tomcat server.xml & context.xml with the jndi references for
activeMQConnectionFactory & ActiveMQTopic - but when I start tomcat activeMQ
does not get started automatically - can someone tell me what I may be missing
in the configuration to get activeMQ started.

Re: embedding activeMQ 5.4.3 with tomcat 6

Posted by rr <r_...@yahoo.com>.

when I configure the jndi as follows and run tomcat I get the following error:

SEVERE: Error deploying configuration descriptor activemq.xml

Re: embedding activeMQ 5.4.3 with tomcat 6

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
see http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-embed-a-broker-inside-a-connection.html#HowdoIembedaBrokerinsideaConnection-UsingActiveMQConnectionFactory

--
http://fusesource.com