Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Koran Miladinović <ko...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/21 20:32:10 UTC

Croatian translation

Hi!

I noticed you are looking for people to translate Open Office into Croatian
and would like to volunteer.

I am, in fact, a beginner in programming and I'm 33 years old, but my
English is quite good and I would like to help.
I recently decided to learn programming and to change my occupation into
something I always liked as a hobby. I am a lawyer but I never worked as
one. I have my own company at this time and it's running fine without me
(except some issues only I can handle as the CEO and owner), so I have time
to expand my knowledge.
Currently re-learning syntax by learning JavaScript. I did do some light
programming earlier in life but nothing serious.

I grew up with computers so I'm also familiar with quite a wide set of
programs on an intermediate or higher level.
Rather new with Open office, though. But I find it very similar to
Microsoft Office (2003) which I was very familiar with.

As I have no experience in these matters I decided to contact you first and
explore how it is done later.

Looking forward to your e-mail.

Kind regards!

Koran Miladinović