Posted to user@kudu.apache.org by Yariv Moshe <ya...@frontline-pcb.com> on 2018/11/25 14:03:22 UTC

production customers

Hi,

We considering use Apache kudu in our new big-data project.
Is it possible to get customers that using apache kudu in production?

Tnx,
Yariv

Re: production customers

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@phdata.io>.
Hi,

There are lots of folks using Kudu in production, for years even. Here is a
few ways you can get in contact with them.

1. Response to this thread. Hopefully some other users will respond to this
thread and then you can chat with them directly.
2. If you look at the presentations on Kudu you'll find some references.
3. I'd be happy to get you in to contact with users of the technology who
don't want to share this publicly. Just contact me off-list.
4. Cloudera being one of the main companies who offer commercial support
can provide these introductions, but again will do so by contacting them
directly.

Brock