Posted to user@struts.apache.org by radha rani <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2005/12/30 07:07:37 UTC

hi

Is it possible to have custom tag for the text field on the jsp page
  When the data is not entered in the field then the field should be highted with some color .Please send me the code too

  Thanks
  Rani

Re: hi

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
radha rani wrote:
> Is it possible to have custom tag for the text field on the jsp page
>   When the data is not entered in the field then the field should be highted with some color .Please send me the code too

Why not just use the standard Struts <html:textarea> tag, along with its
errorClass attribute? [1]

L.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/struts-taglib/tlddoc/html/textarea.html