Posted to dev@hdt.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2013/03/12 21:28:40 UTC

IPMC report due

Hey Guys,

I'm writing an IPMC report right now for HDT. I should have it up on the
wiki shortly.

Cheers,
Chris

Re: IPMC report due

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

In case you missed, we have a shepered comment on the report [1]:

"The report adequately represents the state of the project.  My only minor comment is that there appears to be a single individual responsible for most of the commits; but, it is way too early in the podling's lifecycle to determine whether or not there is a lack of community involvement. "

Good to take this feedback and address it (with more active diverse contributions) by next reporting in May.

Suresh
[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2013

Re: IPMC report due

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.