Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Himanshu <g....@gmail.com> on 2018/04/04 15:31:40 UTC

give "himanshug" write permissions on wiki.apache.org

Hello,

I am one of the proposed PMC member for recently incubated Druid project.
Can you please grant my wiki account with name "himanshug" write
permissions as described in the instructions at
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/FrontPage
<https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/FrontPage> ?

Thanks,
Himanshu

Re: give "himanshug" write permissions on wiki.apache.org

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Added, happy editing!