Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Josef Whiter <jw...@redhat.com> on 2005/04/19 17:02:37 UTC

Tomcat in a clustered Enviroment

Hello,

I am trying to setup tomcat in a simple failover cluster.  I have
configured tomcat to bind to the virtual IP address thats setup in
cluster suite, but whenever I start the service it does not open any of
the ports its supposed to.  I get one little blip in my catalina.out
file, which never shows up when i start it normally

Created MBeanServer with ID: 42d8b7dd:1034f377a4e:-8000:legion3.perf.redhat.com:1

The process shows up in ps auxw like normal, it just wont accept any
connections, not to the Virtual IP, not to localhost or the actual IP of
the cluster node.  I've attatched my server.xml file so you can see my
configuration.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you,

Josef Whiter

Re: Tomcat in a clustered Enviroment

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.
Your are sure that the ip interface is configured for Multicast?
Peter

Posted by Josef Whiter <jw...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Josef Whiter <jw...@redhat.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.
Hello,

Query regarding Apache Tomcat and Real Time Application

Posted by jaya singhar <ja...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi,
Plz Help me regarding this under mentioned query.

In my application i am using Apache Tomcat and Real-time Application
server.give me any suggestion how to  start External
Server/Application automatically whenever i start apache tomcat
server.So i want to know the procedure for running External server
simultaneously whenever the Apache Tomcat is started in the same JVM ?
Plz reply soon.

Regards,
Jayaprada