Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/23 05:30:53 UTC

[DISCUSS] The date to release Calcite 1.26.0

Is there any possibility that 1.26.0 can be released in the following weeks, e.g. within the October ?

Apache Flink would release next major version in the end of October, if we can use the latest Calcite code, that would be awesome ~

Best,
Danny Chan

Re: [DISCUSS] The date to release Calcite 1.26.0

Posted by James Starr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Danny Chan.

James Starr

Posted by Ruben Q L <ru...@gmail.com>.
Danny,
During the day I will start reviewing the unresolved issues for 1.26.

Best,
Ruben

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.
I will do that.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Committers, can someone review this PR.

(A general remark on my contributions to this project in terms of
reviewing JIRA cases and PRs. There may be a perception among
contributors and committers that if I have commented on a JIRA case, I
am going to review it. The opposite is often the case. I may have five
or ten minutes towards the start of the process to clarify an issue
and point the way to a solution, but I do not have an hour to fully
review the PR, suggest changes, and iterate to a solution. I would
appreciate it if committers step in.)

Posted by James Starr <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Danny Chan <da...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ruben Q L <ru...@gmail.com>.