Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tony Davies <to...@admin.webone.com.au> on 2002/12/19 05:27:17 UTC

Updating mod_jk

Hi,

I am trying to update from mod_jk 1.2 to mod_jk 1.2.2, though I have
also tried 1.2.1. I have both compiled a version from the source and
downloaded the appropriate binary (mod_jk-1.3.eapi.so) from the jakarta
site. After renaming the file to mod_jk.so and putting it in the correct
place and restarting apache so the new module will be loaded, if I try
to view a servlet, I get error 400 bad request. Anyone experienced a
similar problem? Or know what I have done wrong? Mod_jk 1.2 works fine.

It is on a linux system running an 2.2 kernel, and Tomcat version
4.1.12.

Regards,

Tony

Which connector is best to use between apache 1.3 and tc 4.1.17

Posted by Randy Paries <ra...@unitnet.com>.
Hello,

I am trying to upgrade to apache apache-1.3.27-2 and
jakarta-tomcat-4.1.17 on linux RH7.3

What is the best connector to use. In my current config I am using
Ajp13Connector

Is this what I should continue to use, or use another?

Thanks