Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2013/06/25 19:47:05 UTC

cordova-plugin-vibration?

Lisa's made progress on CB 2971. It separates vibration from notifications.
This would mean creating another repo for 3.0 though. Shall I file an INFRA
ticket? are there any other repos that are pending creation atm?

As a follow up, I think it'd be nice to have a staging repo for new plugins
so that we're never blocked on waiting for plugin repos to be created.
Probably can use cordova-labs for this?

Re: cordova-plugin-vibration?

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Whoops! I had copied & pasted the list of existing repos and fell short of
the last entry.

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.