Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au> on 2015/12/08 20:29:38 UTC

Re: Preparation for Release - one more volunteer needed

Thanks Patricia,

We need at least three binding votes for release, at the very least we need one more committer willing to assist with the release process.

Any volunteers?  We cannot do it without you.

Regards,

Peter.

Sent from my Samsung device.
  Include original message
Posted by Bryan Thompson <br...@systap.com>.
Can someone point me to the specific version that we should test?  Is this
just trunk?

Thanks,
Bryan

----
Bryan Thompson
Chief Scientist & Founder
SYSTAP, LLC
4501 Tower Road
Greensboro, NC 27410
bryan@systap.com
http://blazegraph.com
http://blog.blazegraph.com

Blazegraph™ <http://www.blazegraph.com/> is our ultra high-performance
graph database that supports both RDF/SPARQL and Tinkerpop/Blueprints
APIs.  Blazegraph is now available with GPU acceleration using our disruptive
technology to accelerate data-parallel graph analytics and graph query.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and its contents and attachments are
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and are confidential or
proprietary to SYSTAP. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
dissemination or copying of this email or its contents or attachments is
the sender by reply email and permanently delete all copies of the email

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.

Posted by Bryan Thompson <br...@systap.com>.
Peter,

Brad (Cc) is working to put the River 3 candidate release into CI for our
platform.  This will allow us to test it in the highly available
replication cluster mode of the database.

Thanks,
Bryan

----