Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by OfBizSuds <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2010/09/06 09:22:47 UTC

Including iFrames

Hello,

Using ofbiz, is it possible to build like a dashboard/ portal where we have
our own website specific content and also iframes having contents coming
from different websites??
Just as an example one iframe could have content of finance.yahoo.com; one
could have news.yahoo.com, another with mail.yahoo.com etc.

Regards,

Sudha

Re: Including iFrames

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
you can also look at how myportal on the back end is done.

=========================
BJ Freeman  <http://bjfreeman.elance.com>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

BJ Freeman sent the following on 9/6/2010 1:04 AM:

Re: Including iFrames

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
you create a screenlet.
it requires you understand about widgets and how to use FTL's

=========================
BJ Freeman  <http://bjfreeman.elance.com>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Sudha Viru sent the following on 9/6/2010 8:34 AM:

Re: Including iFrames

Re: Including iFrames

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Including iFrames