Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/09 16:56:34 UTC

doc links on home page

The main doc link (http://geronimo.apache.org/documentation.html) has
a link to AG20 doc (http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/).

However, clicking on wiki in the upper right hand corner of the main
doc link page gives this page: http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/,
which is much better.

What I was looking for were the development links, which I don't find
from other pages, even tho v1.0 and v1.1 have links to developer guide
pages.  Where are 1.2 and 2.0 pages?

Ted Kirby

Re: doc links on home page

Posted by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com>.
The right-hand column of http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/ has a lot
of development information.  That is the info I was looking for.  From
http://geronimo.apache.org/documentation.html, I only saw development
info for 1.0 and 1.1, and there is not much there.  No pointers to any
other development doc from that page.  I'd like some sort of pointer
to development doc from that main page.

Re: doc links on home page

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted,