Posted to users@maven.apache.org by cuberoot <gr...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/03 11:10:31 UTC

Combine/assemble multiple dependencies using maven

Hi

Is it possible to combine multiple dependencies (i.e. jars,wars) into a
single archive using maven?

I have investigated the maven-assembly plugin, but cannot seem to get it
working.

Situation:
Multiple maven projects that create an artifact (i.e. war,jar).
These artifacts can then be installed into a team repository.

Requirment:
Combine these multiple artifacts into a single archive. Perhaps with the
artifacts unpacked.

At first glance, the maven-assembly plugin seems perfect, but I cannot get
dependencySets working.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Combine/assemble multiple dependencies using maven

Posted by cuberoot <gr...@gmail.com>.
Does anybody know when the 2.2 release will be available?

Posted by Andy Signer <mv...@gmail.com>.
Hi
I don't know what the best practise is for releasing snapshot
documentation. But i struggled over this issue as well and it was
quite time-consuming.

To be certain always check the Version tag in the top left corner of
the website.

Posted by cuberoot <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Andy Signer <mv...@gmail.com>.